ACADEMIC YEAR PROGRAMME (AYP) - LONG TERM - ILEP
The ideal option for long-term study.
- This is the most cost-effective programme we offer.
- AYP gives you a high degree of flexibility and freedom: take a General English course with the option of an exam course at no extra cost
- Note: Immigration legislation in Ireland requires all non-EEA students to attend specific types of approved programmes. Click here for information.
What will this course offer you?
- The opportunity to combine a General English course with a more focused exam course (IELTS, FCE or CAE)
- The chance to learn from a number of highly qualified and experienced teachers
- The possibility of taking holidays during the programme – at times which suit you – so that you can visit any one of the affordable destinations within easy reach of Dublin
- Flexibility with regard to start dates and employment
Personal & Medical Insurance for Students
DCU International Academy advises students to avail of personal insurance to protect against financial loss. DCU IA can offer such insurance to students. Students can arrange Personal & Medical Insurance through DCU IA at the time of booking their English course. Please read more.
How Can I Book a Course?
To apply for a course, please complete our online application form here .Once received, our Registration Officer will contact you to confirm your programme and arrange payment.
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.