Are you planning to attend a DCU course? Our residence at the DCU All Hallows Campus is an ideal accommodation option! This is an historic building with a lovely surrounding landscape. Located with convenient bus links to the city centre and airport.
Relax in the reflective garden beside the All Hallows Chapel, itself is a renowned landmark in the local area. Our guests can explore the tranquil gardens as well as visit the chapel.
We offer a single bedroom in a shared accommodation, complete with a shared kitchen and communal area. You will be sharing the apartment with other adult students who are attending DCU.
Stay at the historic DCU All Hallows campus in Drumcondra next to Dublin City Centre and DCU Glasnevin Campus.
- You will receive a single bed, in a shared accommodation.
- Work desk and wash basin provided in the room.
- Fully serviced with towels and handtowels.
- Cooking facilities are provided in the shared kitchen inside the accommodation.
- A shared communal area is located inside the accommodation.
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connection is available in all bedrooms.
- On-site main restaurant & coffee shop.
- Enjoy tranquil gardens in the surrounding area.
(valid for period 12/05/24 to 24/08/24)
- Availability is limited; we advise that you make your reservation early in order to avoid disappointment.
- Price valid for the period 12 May 2024 to 24 August 2024.
- DCU All Hallows Accommodation is available during the summer period only.
- Individuals will receive a single bed, in a shared accommodation.
Other Options Of Accommodation
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the other options below.