UNIVERSITY GROUP PROGRAMMES
Study in a university environment where education is prioritised and valued
- Benefit from the academic expertise and the social networks that only a third-level institution can provide.
- Structure the programme to fulfil the specific requirements of your students or organisation.
If you have any questions, please contact us through the form below:
What is INCLUDED?
Social Programme and social programme
Access to University Facilities
DCULS Student Card
What will this course offer you?
- English language immersion in a context ideally suited to university–level students from other countries
- A tailor-made programme to meet the specific needs and suit the particular academic interests of your students
- The vibrant and international social scene that comes from studying at a cosmopolitan third-level institution
- Flexible study dates
Who should attend this programme?
- Groups of university students who are eager to capitalise on DCU’s reputation as a welcoming and vibrant academic establishment
What types of accommodation can you arrange for me?
We have different categories of accommodation to suit all preferences. Please have a look at the accommodation section on our website for an overview.
Where is Ireland and Dublin Located?
Ireland is an island nation, located beside the United Kingdom in north-west Europe. Ireland has a population of 4.7 million people, of which 1.3 million live in the region of Dublin, the capital city.
Where is DCU Language Services Located?
DCU Campus is located in a safe residential area from 5 km to the Dublin City centre and 7 km to the Dublin airport. Direct bus routes just off of DCU Campus leaving for both the airport and the City centre regularly. Our address is DCU Language Services – Office VGB11, Dublin City University, Dublin 9 – D09 NA55.
Flexible Accommodation Options including staying with an Irish family.