If you are coming to DCU with a friend why not consider sharing a bedroom at a Host Family with them. Our Host Family (twin room) accommodation is very popular with friends and couples, and allows students to live with one another while attending courses at DCU.
- Twin single beds in a shared bedroom.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Monday to Friday).
- At weekends the Host Family Provides all meals.
- We can arrange a Host Family to suit your dietary needs or other special requirements.
- A Study Desk will be provided in the bedroom, or at some other location within the home.
Accommodation is arranged for students from the first Sunday until the final Saturday of a course period.
Cost: Reduced rate available if you decide to share with a friend who will be studying at DCU at the same time - please explain this in the "special requests" section of the application form.
For accommodation enquiries please phone +353 1700 5552 or email email@example.com
*Host Family / Home Stay Accommodation can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment and flight details.
Please note that we ask that payment is received 4 weeks before your arrival in order to arrange accommodation.
If you wish to BECOME A HOST FAMILY please complete our application form: http://www.english.dcu.ie/accommodation/host-family-application